Sunday 24 August 2014

Lazy Days (Are Sundays)

I guess the home-straight-of-blaugust blues are really getting to me, but I can't bring myself to talk about Doctor Who or religion tonight. Not for want of trying, it's just that some days are games for video-games and ignoring both the real world and the timey-wimey world (I am excite) and just playing games. Escapism is something I need sometimes, and tonight, when the weight of the world is really getting me down, is one of those times.

I have a long and rambling post on a topic that I've been working through this week, but I'm not really ready to show the world just yet (you know it's half baked, if even I, self-proclaimed king of cop-outs, won't share). So I'm afraid that yet again, my friends, you get a Wesnoth video.

In this attempt, I try and fail to show people how easy it is to win a level of my Orbivm campaign by getting all my guys slaughtered, an important life lesson, but not really conducive to showing off my video-game prowess. So, this is how not to do it, and I'll be back later in the week to show you how it's really supposed to be done.



No comments: