Saturday 16 August 2014

Dr Mario Cures Everything

I've been starting work on a project that I hope will be coming to a saturday blog post near you at some time during the next few weeks. But since that's not ready, instead you can have the results of a Saturday night side-project, in which I blitz some Doctor Mario and only blasphemed once. It's been a bitsy kind of day. I've been out to a lovely Persian dinner, seen a choir, been shopping, done some woodwork, read some books, done some overdue AVCon work, drunk some tea, and I still don't feel like I've accomplished anything. So, video game recordings it is. I was pretty chuffed when I managed to pull it off, after all.



Doctor Mario is a funny game. It's a multiplayer game in an age when true multiplayer games were extremely rare. It's one of the very simplest of puzzle games, and I love to use it to relax. It has a memorable soundtrack (Chill for life). Basically, the game is the boss. That's really all there is to say.

No comments: